28 June 2009

Why did I pledge this shit?


I love these little animated videos i've been seeing on youtube, they're hilarious.
It's old, but if you haven't seen it this one is features two AKAs talking about their process. I personally don't care what your "process" is, but I think this vid presented stuff people take seriously in a really comical matter. Take it as you may.
Dead @ "sweet AKA" - "sweet it's pizza day"
"I learned how to treat a paper cut"
"they ran that good 'ole alpha train on me"



Some of the related vids are funny too. like this one with a zeta conversing with an IG
"i didn't know men gave birth to cows"
"i've gota body like beyonce in this bitch lol


I also like this one with brandy and keri hilson dissing each other. Brandy goes hard. lol
Dead @ "barely went aluminum"
"and kill a bitch just to become relevant"
"rocking braids since birth" -HAA!



PS - don't take this too seriously, it's all in jest.
thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Wow. The Zeta one was...interesting. I wonder if any of my sorors have seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I think that one was made by a Zeta or someone that thought favorably about the organization. lol

    ReplyDelete

wachoo fink?