01 July 2009

Jeanie J. for Faces Modeling Troupe

I love working with Jeanie. :)
This is the product of a trip to shoot the Tallahassee chapter of Faces Modeling Troupe.
This particular "shoot" took like 5 maybe 10 minutes and was totally a spur of the moment "hey, i wanna try this" right before I left Tallahassee.
More stuff to come soon. Great work was done.
THIS is proof that modeling troupes don't have to just be "play play."
I love my chapter! (throws up F)lol.
And I'd love your comments/critiques/thoughts.

(click to see the full size)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/453027

2 comments:

  1. looks like an ad! guess who this is from? (duh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it definitely looks like a fab ad.... makes me want to conjure up a sleek slogan for the top... LOL

    ReplyDelete

wachoo fink?