04 July 2009

FMT Performance - Strawberry Splash 09

Even after I get the boot I still show love for Faces. lol
3:12-3:24 is all i ever need to see again in life I think. mmmm...Oh how I love.
But yes, get it Varsity + two/fifths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuTE6DN7psQ

I've also decided to include some screenshots of the performance since I didn't take photos.
here they be. :)
[If you use the photos anywhere else for personal use please just credit me and put a link to the blog. tis all i ask. thanks
not intended for commercial use so I don't wanna see any of this on a flyer or in a group advertising whatever]

6 comments:

  1. who is the young lady in the hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LARRYY!!
    its brad
    i must must
    have this song
    i crave it!!
    i swear at 3:12 my heat just stopps
    and im like scared and aroused at the same time lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad the song is the instrumental to bottle pop by the pussycat dolls.
    Anonymous - it's ashley. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this Lil Larry!!! Great job! Muchos Besitos mi amor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stand the way they walk in faces, but I liked this video if you edited it, you did good.

    ReplyDelete

wachoo fink?